Brake fluid bleeding machine in hydraulic systems. Designed and manufactured by ATE (Germany). Its operation is electric with voltages of 110 or 220 V. Its main characteristics are the following:
- Ensures complete bleeding and purging of the hydraulic brake system.
- It does not leave air inside the system.
- Its operation is electric, unlike pneumatic traps.
- Bleed ABS systems.
- It works very well in hybrid vehicles.
- It handles three pressures, filling, vehicles without ABS and vehicles with ABS.
- Wide coverage of vehicle models using the different couplings.
- It purges in 15 minutes and needs only one operator.
- Guarantees the useful life of hydraulic elements (cylinders and jaws).
- It does not need more maintenance.
For its operation the machine uses couplings similar to the one in the photograph:
The machine is initially equipped with the most used coupling (number 20) that serves approximately 50% of the models that make up our fleet. The rest of couplings can be purchased separately.