The maintenance of your car is a responsibility that you assume together with the vehicle, it is important that you have the habit of taking it for check-ups and be aware of all the signs.
It is known that modern cars are programmed to serve an oil change over 15,000 KM, but if we are talking about an old model, the change must be at 5,000 KM.
Next, we leave you 5 signals that your vehicle emits when it requires an oil change.
1. Increased fuel consumption: When the components of your car do not work properly, one of the main signs is generally increased fuel consumption, we recommend you always check the level of the tires and the spark plugs to avoid spending more gasoline than necessary.
2. Oil turns dark in color: You must monitor the oil level and color of the same in your car, if the color is very dark and of a different consistency, it is necessary to change the oil as soon as possible and if this situation is repeated constantly, pay attention to the oil filter and the other parties involved in its circulation.
3. Strange noises in the engine: We must be clear about the function that the oil performs in our car and it is to lubricate all the mechanical components, so if there is an unusual sound, it is surely the abnormal friction between cranks, camshaft or other parts that are involved in the optimal functioning.
4. Check engine light on: The check engine light does not indicate any specific problem, but it can be a number of things. It is simply the easiest way for the engine to “tell” you that something is wrong.
5. Oil level drops constantly: Low oil levels are never a good sign, it can be due to a leak or because the oil is burning irregularly, but as a preventive measure, it should be changed to avoid irreversible dam.Use high quality oil, and you can get it through our e-commerce: https://bit.ly/3r9v9or